REEEP is funded in part by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism. This Ministry integrates responsibility for key areas that are essential to creating and ensuring quality of life and a livable future.
Through the Ministry for Digital, Business and Enterprise, the Govenment of Austria also provides funding for the Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN), a programme hosted by UNIDO and REEEP.
- Solar-Powered Irrigation in Kenya: SunCulture
- Solar Powered Multi-Use Cold Storage in Uganda: Station Energy
- Pico Hydro-Powered Agricultural Mills in Nepal: Clean Energy Development Bank and SNV
- Solar Powered Dairy Refrigeration in Bangladesh: Enerplus
- Renewable Energy Farming Solutions in Nicaragua:Tecnosol
- Efficient Irrigation in Nicaragua: iDEal Tecnologias
- Innovative Clean Energy Finance for Cambodian Farmers: Nexus
service [at] bmnt.gv.at