The city of Kota in eastern Rajasthan has two critical resources essential for solar production: a high level of solar radiation per square inch, and a large amount of continguous, relatively flat undeveloped land. To tap this enormous potential, the City of Kota in cooperation with the Cities Network Campaign and the Green Mantra, is organising this conference.
The event aims to bring together Mayor, Commissioners and other local government officials from around India, as well as national and international solar experts, prominent policy-makers, the solar sector and financial institutions.
Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the potential of solar in and around Kota city
- Comparing solar technologies: solar PV vs. solar thermal
- Solar innovations: thin films, CIGS vs. silicon crystallines
- Tracker systems, inverters and other project ancillaries
- Financing options, project returns and risk mitigation methods
- Global solar thermal market and key lessons
- Suitable land identification
- Energy storage technologies
- Fully packed programme of high profile speakers
- Excellent networking with the who's who of the regional, national and international solar industry
- Technology update
- Extensive finance advice on developing commercially profitable solar energy projects with case studies
- Learn about local solar energy development and profitability
- Take part in extensive matchmaking sessions with industry leaders and decision-makers
Click here for the registration site with pricing info. To register, download the registration Word document at the bottom of this page, fill it out and email it back to: Ms. Anuradha Das at anuradha.das [at] citiesnetworkcampaign.org.
Can be found in the attached pdf brochure below.