This conference will bring under one roof senior representatives from the government, international finance institutions, foreign and local investors, key players and new entrants in the Mozambique energy sector, to network and exchange the latest updates on the huge renewable energy potential of Mozambique.
During the two-day event, relevant officials and experts will discuss a range of topics during 6 main sessions:
- Mozambique renewables plan
- Policy and regulatory framework in action
- Mozambique energy supply and demand
- Capitalizing on the renewable energy mix
- Financing of renewable energy
- Innovative technology and actions required to build on the deployment of renewables