South Africa’s first and only commercially dedicated wind energy summit will focus on how to procure, construct and deliver successful wind projects.
WESSA will deliver solutions enabling you to establish solid relationships and navigate complex legislations that will help you submit a winning bid.
You will learn from key speakers, including: The DEA, NERSA, Eskom, Gestamp Wind, Aveng, Standard Bank, Siemens and Suzlon and many more.
• Debate with an international and local panel, including Enel Green Power, Red Cap and two of the leading South African banks on the changing landscape of SA wind and how to match the competition
• Already two of the Big Four banks are set to share their views of onshore wind in South Africa
• Address the core social economic development issues head on with a senior level panel hosted by REEEP to ensure you are not left behind as this market rapidly evolves
• Take part in a debate on grid connectivity and risk absorbance hosted by the Head of the Grid Access Unit, Eskom
• Understanding and navigating complex legislation
• Learnings from rounds 1-3, taking stock and moving forward
Join 100+ senior level onshore wind experts sharing their knowledge, allowing you to adopt the best strategies for your South African operations.
For more information on the agenda, full speaker line-up, networking opportunities and registration options, visit: http://www.windenergyupdate.com/south-africa