The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is now accepting proposals for the Project Development and Financing Initiative for Climate & Clean Energy in Asia.
The objective of this initiative is to provide promising climate and clean energy businesses with coaching support from experienced professionals, to develop and refine a financially, socially and environmentally viable business plan. This business plan will become an integral part of subsequent investor outreach. Upon the completion of the coaching phase, these projects will continue to receive assistance in terms of financial mobilization, follow-up support and deal-making facilitation. Some qualified mature projects will have the opportunity to present to potential investors at the Asia Forum for Climate & Clean Energy Financing in Singapore in 2018.
Any person or company actively operating a project in any of the countries listed under Schedule 1 in the Prospectus (PDF; p.24).
Focus of the Call for Proposals
The project / business must promote or use clean energy and climate-friendly technologies, products or services, including, but not limited to:
- Energy Products from Forestry
- Rural Electrification and Energy Access
- Distributes and Off-grid Generation
- Energy Storage and Conservation
- Energy Efficiency and Demand Reduction
- Waste to Energy
- Emissions Reduction
- Clean Transport
Submission of Applications and Supporting Material
- One-on-one coaching up to an agreed time / monetary value as negotiated between the PFAN management team and the nominated coaches.
- Coaching will be provided by industry experts, consultants, advisors, as well as other members of the PFAN Network.The nominated coaches have extensive experience in providing advisory services to clean energy businesses across the globe.
- Coaching input will be provided by e-mail and telephone exchange between the parties.
For more information, please see the Prospectus for the Project Development and Financing Initiative for Climate and Clean Energy in Asia (PDF).
We look forward to receiving your submission!
PFAN is hosted by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in collaboration with the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP).