The OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) is the development finance institution established by the Member States of OPEC in 1976 as a collective channel of aid to the developing countries. OFID works in cooperation with developing country partners and the international donor community to stimulate economic growth and alleviate poverty in all disadvantaged regions of the world. The organisation has provided support for three projects in the OFID-REEEP funding cycle.
- Innovative Communal Utility and Meeting House ICU in Tanzania
- Increasing access to RE and EE technologies in Ethiopia through sustainable cooperative societies
- Boosting RE in privately-led rural electrification projects in Cambodia
- Solar-Powered Irrigation in Kenya: Futurepump
- Solar Powered Agrifood Processing in Tanzania: Redavia