On the 10th of May, 2017, the Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) was officially relaunched under its new hosting arrangement with the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) in cooperation with REEEP in Vienna, Austria.
For information about PFAN's latest calls for proposals, click here.
What is PFAN?
- sources projects and funding from the private sector
- screens business plans for investment readiness and financeability
- selects projects that are economically viable, as well as environmentally and socially beneficial
- provides technical assistance to support project development and facilitate finance
- builds the capacity of project developers and financiers
- and provides access to clean energy businesses and financial institutions through the PFAN network.